1:1:2 CBN Tincture – Keey
- Canada Post Xpresspost shipping FREE for orders over $99
- Canada wide shipping only
- Full product description below
Dosage: 1 Dropper (1ml) = 6mg CBN, 6mg THC, 12mg CBD
Start your dose at 1ml and adjust accordingly
- 30ml Bottle
- 180mg CBN
- 180mg THC
- 360mg CBD
- Synthesized by a PHD Chemist
- No heavy metals
- No Pesticides
What is CBN?
CBN is a cannabinoid that occurs from the oxygenation and decomposition of THC. That’s why it’s most commonly found in aged cannabis plants and almost never on hemp that hasn’t flowered.
Some of the health benefits of CBN include:
- Pain relief: Research has shown that cannabinol can help with pain relief as it alters the pain signals that are sent to the brain by the neurons.
- Antibacterial: CBN has shown promise at fighting MRSA bacteria, an infection particularly resistant to antibiotics.
- Anti-convulsive: As a by-product of THC, CBN has potent anti-convulsive properties.
CBN is currently regarded as a sedative compound that can potentially help people who suffer from conditions such as insomnia and anxiety disorders.
There are no reviews yet.